mercredi 26 juin 2013

reader love casey blandford..

Bird

I got an email from Casy Blandford professing his love for drawing. His work is the latest installment in 'reader love' here on the blog. Here's a little bit about Casey:

I'm from England, but I've lived in Salt Lake City, Utah, since I was seven. There are a lot of things that I like... To many to list, but some that come to mind are: drawing, coffee, nature documentaries, synthesizers, skulls, umbrellas, graffiti, tattoos, making and listening to music, reading, friends and family, cooking, robots, symbols, shoes, notes, and lists. My drawings are just little snapshots of the world inside my head, and as it evolves, so do they. I'm excited that there's so much going on and being created in the world nowadays, and I want to learn about as much of it as I can.

Owl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire