vendredi 26 juillet 2013

double your fun

I have a son who rolls over. And it’s not like this illusive Big Foot of an activity that you want to capture on film every time in case it never happens again. It happens every 2 minutes. Then every 28 seconds. And then 4 times back to back (well, back to tummy to back to… you get the point).The fun part is when he puts himself on his tummy, he totally loves tummy time. Before it was this thing that the crazy lady with the milk stores made him do for his motor shmevelopment or whatever. But now? ‘Check this out milk lady! Look what I did! I can look around the room this way! Why didn’t you ever show me this?!’I imagine this phenomenon will be a staple of our relationship for quite some time. I shovel the broccoli onto his plate for years and then he meets some nice girlie who likes to eat healthy and SHAM-WOW, the kid adores his greens. But I digress.I think I figured out the reason behind his rolls (no, not the ones in the back of his knees, I mean the activity):The kid wants to eat the carpet.It’s a beautiful coincidence, really, this teething stage commencing at exactly the time when he learns that if he moves his arm just so and pushes off of that leg, he COULD TOTALLY GNAW ON THE FLOOR.What’s really great about this teething/rolling partnership is that I won’t even have to buy those fancy Little Aloutte wooden natural teethers that I love so much. We’ve got a thousand square feet of oak flooring!Perfect.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire