mercredi 7 août 2013

paul ryding..

Omar

when i first moved to san francisco in 2001 every 'for rent' classified i read on craigslist all specified something to the effect of KILL YOUR TELEVISION now. i could say it was humbling, if it changed me and i in stopped watching tv...but i wasn't and i didn't. look, i'm not gonna lie, televsion practically raised me. i was born into the 70's, grew up in the 80's and had my dreams of being famous dashed in the 90's. *sigh* i like tv and i'm not afraid to admit it, hell i joke that TIVO is my boyfriend. perhaps you'll understand then why paul ryding's illustrations really speak to me. (ummm, i think michael k. williams the actor who plays omar from the wire is hello! finnnnnne). of course not all paul's illustrations are of tv icons check out paul's website to see more of his illustrations.

Kissmeyoufool

Bubbles

Engageyourselfinlove

Bardem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire